How to Apply
Candidates can apply online.
To be considered for admission to Touro College Los Angeles, please submit all of the following materials to the Office of Admissions:
- Completed application for admission, submitted online.
- $50 non-refundable application fee (use online payment option in the application or make a check payable to Touro College)
- Official transcripts of all high school and college work
- Official SAT/ACT scores (if any)
SAT Code: 4753
ACT Code: 2961
- Any supplementary information requested by the Office of Admissions
All materials should be sent directly to:
Office of Admissions
Touro College Los Angeles
1317 North Crescent Heights Blvd
West Hollywood, CA 90046
Once we've received a complete application, we will contact you to schedule an interview and any required placement exams.
Additional paperwork is required for international students. Please consult with our International Student Services office.
Please note: Student transcripts from previously-attended institutions that were provided to Touro College Los Angeles as part of the admissions process and/or to receive transfer credit become the property of TCLA and are considered official only at the time of receipt. TCLA does not provide copies of transcripts from other institutions that are part of a student’s education record. The student must contact the originating school for a copy of that institution’s transcript.